Edmunds Answers


  • MrShift@Edmunds 12/22/08 10:33 pm PST

    You'd be a great candidate to buy yourself an entire parts vehicle (these old Trackers are cheap, especially if they aren't running) and strip it for all the parts you need, then junk the rest.

    The Vehicle Speed Sensor is a switch located in the speedometer head.

Other Questions Needing Answers


Top Electrical Sensors Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 2355
2. MrShift@Edmunds 2045
3. zaken1 1445
4. docj 650
5. Stever@Edmunds 365
6. 0patience 310
7. tony78 300