• avatar robert137 03/04/09 9:37 pm PST

Did you recharge the battery?See if you have power to the starter.Check your starter relay
    See if has power to the starter when it clicks.You should get that gas out of the tank if you can do it safely.Put in fresh fuel.If you can get it running get some additive into the tank
    to clean out the fuel system.I like anything with techron.Remember, be careful if you decide
    to remove the old gas.

Answers

• robert137 03/04/09 9:37 pm PST

to remove the old gas.

• kraig7777 03/05/09 4:27 pm PST

It has a brand new battery, and all the lights and everything are working. The starter relay clicks, but I haven't tried checking if power is getting to the starter yet. I was assuming it wasn't. I'll have to look into what I can do about the gas. I had a similar situation with an old pickup truck, I added some additive and then new gasoline, and after running a few tanks of gas through it it cleared up.

• kraig7777 03/05/09 7:00 pm PST

Thanks for the help! Checking the connection at the sterter end I found the solenoid wire connector was bad and the wire had come off the terminal. I fixed it with a tie wrap. Starter cranks, now I need to fix the bad fuel in the lines problem.

Top Mitsubishi Montero Sport Experts View More

5. bandit10 45
6. robert137 35