Edmunds Answers


  • MrShift@Edmunds 10/11/09 7:25 pm PST

    I presume this is the diesel engine? Then, if so, you'd best buy or borrow the tool. These injectors are expensive! It's called special tool 9552.

    If it's the gas engine, those injectors just pull out with the fuel rail as a unit---then you unclip them from the rail.


Top Engine Leaks Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 455
2. zaken1 340
3. karjunkie 325
4. morin2 110
5. 0patience 95
6. laltazan 90
7. texases 90