• avatar karjunkie 12/08/09 4:00 pm PST

Go to www.tirerack.com and enter your year, make and model. Click on the “tires” section. They will tell you both stock and alternative tires that fit your stock rims and suggest the best sellers. They also have extensive consumer reviews of the best tires for all types of use, including all season touring or performance tires. I have personally used Kumhos and Yokohamas as replacement for the expensive Michelins for years as the best combination of cost and performance, but there may be better options these days. They have good installers all over the country that will receive the tires and install them for you. My experience is that you can save quite a bit of money buying your tires this way. Good luck!

Answers

• mcgyver427 12/08/09 4:46 pm PST

from my experiance the best all weather tires are BF Goodrich all terain TA's I'm not sure about the prices now but the last time I bought themthe price was middle of the road but that was about 5 years ago when I lived in the Chicago area I now live a little ways south of Tampa FL

• ls14ever 11/05/11 9:42 am PST

GoodYear Wrangler SRA All Weather comes OEM on todays Jeeps and has a mileage wear out warranty. Right now GY's Promo Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Top Tires Experts View More