Edmunds Answers


  • MrShift@Edmunds 01/13/08 1:24 pm PST

    You need the California timing belt to get the correct marks. You can order it here: (scroll down until you see it)


    "California Timing belt 13028 AA102 is exactly the same size as belt 13028 AA150 and can be used in its place as long as the different position of the crankshaft reference marks (dotted paint stripe) between the two belts has been taken into account (belt timing positions on California engines for this application are slightly different than those for Federal engines)..


Top Engine Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 31805
2. zaken1 29400
3. karjunkie 27415
4. Stever@Edmunds 5340
5. tony78 4935
6. texases 4715
7. 0patience 4435