Answers

I'm a bit confused here. Are you sure you are upside down $12,000 on what appears to be a $15,000 car? In other words, you owe $27,000 on this car????

Or are you saying you owe $12,000 on this car total?

If the former, how did this happen? Did you trade in another car that you owed money on to get the Audi? Is that how it was done?

Give us your numbers. How much do you owe on this loan, what's the interest rate if you know, and we can advise you better.

Also is this a Quattro? What's the mileage and condition?

• tony78 11/24/08 1:49 pm PST

Beyond everything that mister shiftright said,,may i suggest that you get an advisor to help you make better buying decisions.

Because if you really think that moving from an audi to a full size truck makes any sense economically, then i got a piece of swampland in arizona that i would love to sell you !

• ecc0482 11/24/08 6:41 pm PST

Mr Shiftright,

i did have some negative equity that was transferred over to the Audi. The reason for the purchase is a long story but bacically my previous car was under a different name and i need to get rid of the car.

It is a 2005 Audi A4 2.0T with 31,000 miles, it is NOT a quattro. The sticker price when i bought it was about $21,000 and i have a 16% interest rate due to my credit being poor at the time. i owe about $25,000. The car needless to say is in perfect condition exterior and interior it just has mechanical issues.

i do need to get into a truck becuase it is a need for my new job.

i know its hard to believe i have such a high negative equity but it is the truth.

Top Car Financing Experts View More

7. boomchek 280