Edmunds Answers


  • subearu 07/13/08 10:42 pm PST

    Would guess it's a Mercon type fluid, but haven't seen anything specific.

    There is a way to check the fluid (also used to add fluid). There is a allen-keyed bolt on the side of the tranny that is positioned just above the correct level of fluid.



Top Transmission Automatic Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 5315
2. MrShift@Edmunds 3825
3. zaken1 1245
4. fordfan_17 840
5. snowball2 670
6. tony78 520
7. texases 500