1. Turn on key to "Run" position.
2. Press and hold TPMS reset button.
3. After the TPMS warning symbol blinks 3 times, release button.
4. Leave the key turned on for 6 minutes, DO NOT move the vehicle.
5. Turn the key OFF, then to ON...TPMS warning symbol should come on, then go off after about 2 seconds.
Before doing the TPMS reset, air your tires up to the desired pressure. The TPMS computer will record those pressures and then turn on the warning symbol whenever the tire pressure has a significant decrease.
and the tpms switch is under the steering wheel and in front the air vent between ur legs