• avatar 0patience 01/14/08 9:06 pm PST

It is mounted into the heater housing, just left of the blower motor.
    You should see the connector up underneath where the heater blower motor is.

Answers

• 0patience 01/14/08 9:06 pm PST

We need to know which engine and whether the truck is manual or automatic HVAC system.

You can reply by clicking on "answer this question" below this post.

• lew6 02/28/09 2:14 pm PST

I just changed this a half hour ago........passenger side, you must remove a plastic shroud which runs from the hump to where the passengers feet would be. The screw on the shroud where the hump is, is difficult to remove so I didn't........remove the other two screws and you can easily bend the shroud down. the 7 wire connector and resister will be right in front of you. The blower motor plug is also difficult to remove so I cut it (two wires) and re-connected using posi-taps (splices). Actually not too hard after all the little mysteries are cleared up. the new part available at Autozone...$37.00 bucks, looks much improved over the old one. Works great again!

• denny8 03/08/10 10:47 am PST

As far as the blower motor plug. To remove it is to take a small flat head screw driver . The plug is a quick grip type. Depress the bottom of the plug upwards with the screw driver and pull the plug at the same time it should release. It did for me.

Top Heating / Cooling Experts View More