Edmunds Answers



  • mikeirish 02/06/11 4:52 pm PST

    they are on the fuel rail, which are above the engine.

    they have what looks like a cap that could be used for a tire valve stem,
    there is also a schrader valve that is in it.

    standing in front of the vehicle, it will be about 1/3 the way from right to left
    above the engine.

    the fuel rail is what brings fuel to the injectors. it is silver in colour, (stainless or aluminum or chrome looking)


Top Engine Hesitation Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. zaken1 1370
2. MrShift@Edmunds 840
3. karjunkie 675
4. thecardoc3 105
5. morin2 100
6. docj 95
7. tony78 95