Edmunds Answers



  • zaken1 03/28/09 1:40 am PST

    That filter, intended for transmission code CD4E, is sold under Motorcraft part # FT124 (original part number F3RZ-7A098AA). It appears to be a molded assembly that fits inside the pan or in the transmission body. You can find a photo of this filter by going to Rock Auto's website and looking up transmission parts for your vehicle

    Interestingly enough; Rock Auto also sells several inline filters made by other companies. This suggests that the inline filters are a popular alternative to pulling the pan.

    Source: www.rockauto.com


Top Transmission Automatic Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. karjunkie 5325
2. MrShift@Edmunds 3835
3. zaken1 1245
4. fordfan_17 840
5. snowball2 670
6. texases 525
7. tony78 520