• avatar fatmando 08/17/08 4:01 pm PST

do you have the owners manual? in the back of it there will be an address for customer complaints. send me a pm if your manual is missing and i will go track one down for you and get the address.

Answers

• fatmando 08/17/08 4:01 pm PST

Contact info can be found on Nissan USA's web page.

You can find names of execs using a service like Hoovers, but chances are they'll just forward your letter back to Customer Service and that'll delay your getting an answer. But you never know.

When writing, you may want to cc the owner of your local dealer.

Source: http://www.writinghelp-central.com/arti
    c...

• samgreen 08/17/08 4:55 pm PST

Starting in 1992, I had bought 4 Nissans. Last year, when I had a problem with my 2000 Maxima (and the dealer), I complained to NIssan--by phone, email, and letter. I got the names of top management, but it was just referred to "customer service". Finally They "investigated" ---by talking to the dealer! Now that's an unbiased opinion. I received no satisfaction. If I were you, I wouldn't expect much from them. With me they had a chance to earn loyalty, instead I traded my Nissan in and wouldn't consider buying another one.

Top Nissan Murano Experts View More

2. greanpea68 150
5. boomchek 60