Edmunds Answers



  • MrShift@Edmunds 11/22/12 1:14 pm PST

    Take the old part to the Ford dealer parts department and see if they can match it up--sometimes the part #s change; if that doesn't work, then you'll have to try the wrecking yards, ----or try a similar part from the Ford dealer or parts store. These regulators all carry standard fittings so the difference regulators might only vary by the location of the fittings, not the function...and you could adapt the fittings by visiting the auto parts store or a hardware store.


Top Fuel System Experts View More

Rank Leader Points
1. MrShift@Edmunds 3860
2. zaken1 3315
3. karjunkie 3165
4. 0patience 690
5. Stever@Edmunds 545
6. docj 525
7. texases 500