Answers

• isellhondas 03/27/12 8:23 pm PST

The best incentives are often offered by the manufactures whose cars aren't selling well. Popular cars don't need these.

So, the question is, do you really want one of these cars?

I'm not saying these are "bad" cars. Just cars that dont' sell well unless there are huge incentives offered.

I think I would concentrate of fining a car that you really would want to own. It could be one of those with all of the incentives!

• knowledgepower 03/27/12 8:50 pm PST

You still would need need to decide what vehicle works best for her and also how does she qualify? My daughter was a first time buyer with a college degree and Nissan had a college graduate program in place but Chrysler had dropped theirs. She did buy a Nissan, you need to have an idea which you should of her qualifications which would be like any other buyer. Her job time, income, and if colllege grad or within six months of an Associate or Bachelor's Degree. You need to check the Manufacturer's websites for incentives on selected vehicles.

Top Car Buying Incentives / Rebates Experts View More

5. boomchek 150
7. sylvia 120